top of page


I am a Gas Safe Engineer registered to work safely and legally on boilers, cookers, fires and all other gas appliances. I am on the list of GAS SAFE REGISTER, the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register.

Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britain and Isle of Man on 1 April 2009 and Northen Ireland and Guernsey on 1 April 2010.

bottom of page