top of page




​Safety at home is paramount to all of us, as we protect ourselves, our families, our belongings and appliances.  Gas safety is an everyday issue in many homes across the UK. Last year over 4,000 people were diagnosed with carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning which can be caused by unsafe central heating systems, gas cookers or gas fires.  Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions. Using an illegal gas fitter can put lives at risk, only a Gas Safe registered engineer should carry out gas work.


07846 866078




Annual servicing not only helps keep your heating and hot water working properly, it helps keep you safe.

Work is carried out following the Aproved Code of Practice and Guidance related to the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1988.

Landlords must be able to provide their tenants with an up-to-date Gas Safety record.


“Firstly Chris came for a job I had in the house, it was winter and no boiler working. He was very friendly and efficient.

I had Chris to come back for more work (install hob and cooker) and he did a very good job"   

Chelita, Slough

“Chris Hunt came to my address on time to service a boiler and did a good and clean job. On top of that he was doing a special offer of 30% off. I am quite glad I called him"   

C.T., Slough

“Very professional and friendly manner. Came quickly and fixed the problems. I would recommend his services also for the competitive prices he charges"

G. Smith, Gerrads Cross

bottom of page